Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Call me when in need here in Mozambique

I am based in Maputo - Mozambique.
For many years now I have been On Stand By for many Anglers visiting Mozambique - In that I will sort any trouble they have with the Transit Police and Regular Police.
Many travelers have my direct cell number and when any Police stop them - they would call me and I will sort all via the phone and they would be on there way without having to PAY ANY BRIBE.

I would like to post a open invite to all fishermen to take my cell number - store it on there cell phones and call me when in need here in Mozambique - I do offer to help with all Maputo safety Inspections when boats gets launched in the Maputo Bay and visit Inhaca Island - I do all this AT NO CHARGE what so ever.

I am a third generation Carvalho in Mozambique and would just like all visitors to my Paradise Country to have a great time - it is a FACT that the Police in Mozambique TARGET South African visitors and force them to pay Bribes - especially when visitors tow a boat.

So that is my offer of help

Best regards
Carlos "Tsutsuma"
+258846179110

No comments:

Post a Comment